Skelly and Loy is excited to offer a two-day training course in 2019, tackling project consultation for the federally-threatened bog turtle (Clemmys muhlenbergii). This training course will use classroom discussion and field exercises to explore aspects of project consultation for the species, including natural history, habitat evaluations, presence/absence surveys, avoidance/minimization measures, and conservation banking. Please note space is limited to 30 participants.
• Environmental Consultants
• Civil and Transportation Engineers
• State Transportation Planning Staff
• State Transportation Maintenance Staff
• County and Township Government Engineers
• Natural Gas Transmission / Distribution Utilities
• Electric Transmission / Distribution Utilities
• Construction Contractors
Skelly and Loy biologists with more than 50 years of combined consulting experience and recognized by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service and state wildlife agencies throughout the Mid Atlantic region as qualified species surveyors will instruct this training course.
If you would like more information regarding training or about Skelly and Loy, complete the form and someone will contact you shortly.